We have been nominated the the Liebster blog award by the vintage home sewist! She is a lovely blogger from Georgia who blogs about her sewing adventures.
Here are the 11 questions!
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I enjoyed reading other girls blogs about sewing and vintage fashion. We have a mini library of many vintage books on sewing, decor and lifestyle and thought it would be nice to contribute to the blogging world.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I think its been about two years maybe three.
3. What motivates you to get things done?
I love to accomplish things- so the satisfaction of completing something Ive stared is a big motivator.
4. Do you have a favorite old movie?
Its hard to pick just one- lately my favorite movie has been 12 Angry Men. That movie is superb!
5. If you could be any fruit, which fruit would you be and why?
A pineapple- its might seem hard on the outside but its all goodness on the inside.
6. What is an oddball fact about yourself?
I sweep the kitchen everyday- sometimes multiple times a day.
7. Why did you choose the name of your blog?
The girls and I made it up while watching a Burt Lancaster movie and like the sound of it.
8. What is your favorite book?
I actually don't have a favorite book, but I do love a good vintage mystery.
9. What is your main goal for 2014?
Sew up a new wardrobe!
10. What color eyes do you have?
11. What is something that makes you really happy?
Spending time with my sisters
|Los Angeles skyline view from the Hollywood Hills|
Okay now for 11 facts!
1. I'm the youngest sister.
2. I've never died my hair.
3. Ive only lived in California
4. My favorite decade is the 1930's and 1960's
5. I learned to sew at 15yrs old .
6 I enjoy having an Etsy shop
7. I'm addicted to thrifting
8. I enjoy listing to 60's rock and big band music
9. I know a little bit of American Sign Language
10. I have two cats
11. I enjoy creative writing.
Thank you Bessie!