October 12, 2016

Top 5 Autumn Goals



It's here! It's here! Autumn has finally showed it face.

Autumn is synonymous with nature, fuzzy sweaters and pumpkin! This year I've decided to make the most of this season. Clearly setting out what I want to accomplish!

 

This neat poster is for sale here.


1) TRIPS
I've been itching to explore! Its my goal to visit every National Park in California. I'm ready to breathe in the fresh air and marvel at nature. First on my list is Joshua Tree National Park!

2) MISSION ORGANIZATION
As you all know the "10 item wardrobe" mission failed but I still want to simplify so I can spend time doing the things I love! I'll be implementing my new method. The days of wanting to save every vintage item I find at any thrift store are over. Check out the shops for some goodies! We'll be doing at lot of listing.


3) WEAR MORE DRESSES
I say this all the time but this time I'm going to do it.
I'm planning on making some really groovy ones. I'll share the end results here on the blog!

4) EMBRACE MY INNER 70'S CHICK
Its time for some denim bell bottoms, round sunnies and jamming to Fleetwood Mac! I found the perfect denim for some killer pants- these are definitely going to be the first things that hit the sewing table. I've already found some awesome shades at Nordstrom with that perfect carefree 70's vibe. Now its time to buy some Fleetwood Mac records!!


5) HIT THE SEWING TABLE
I've touched on this in the past few goals. Besides groovy dresses and my bell bottoms, I've planned to make an amazing cape! Don't have fabric for it yet but I know I will find some.

So excited of what I can accomplish this fall! What do you have planned?

Sincerely,
Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment