2012 seemed to come and go so fast! Looking back at our finds from vintage hunting, we've gathered up a few to share with you.
I was so excited when we found this Samsonite suitcase. The outside is in excellent condition and definitely still usable. The blanket has come in handy so many times! It is a great picnic blanket, throw, and perfect to use in the car. At only $1, we are now going to keep our eyes open to things we usually don't gravitate towards...
BAG, BLANKET AND SUITCASE
GLOVES, CLUTCH AND BOOKS!
Viv was so excited when Viola came home with the Pan-Am cards!
- Vintage brown suitcase- side of the road
- Vintage Nordstrom scarf- vintage shop
- Vintage geometric scarf- thrift store
- Burgundy faux crocodile bag- Goodwill in AZ
- Vintage decks of cards, (Pan-Am, Western Airlines, Continental Airlines)- thrift store
- Handful of mystery books- 25 cents at our local library
- Vintage text books- estate sale
- Vintage Oscar de la Renta scarf- vintage store
- Vintage white suede gloves- clothing swap
- Vintage striped clutch- thrift store
- Vintage plaid blanket- thrift store
What is your favorite find of 2012?