March 25, 2016

10 Item Wardrobe Pt. 2 (Phase 1)

Pt. 2 is finally here!
It has begun! I've completed my clothing clean-out. This is where the hard part comes in, actually figuring out what I want my capsule wardrobe to be. I have my inspirations. Now I need to find items that fit this new wardrobe.

After the purge, I pulled out my favorite pieces that I currently own.
It's funny how you don't realize what you have until you get rid of things. Turns out I have more clothing that fits my new aesthetic than I thought.


brentwoodlane.blogspot.com 10 Item wardrobe clean out


What exactly were my favorite items? Here's a quick list:
  1. Floral Cotton Polo Shirt
  2. Black Gingham Oxford Shirt
  3. Vintage Green Dagger Collar Sleeveless Button Up Shirt
  4. Vintage Groovy Floral Polyester Button Up Shirt
  5. Levis Jeans- Light Wash
  6. Black High Waisted Pants
  7. Vintage Yellow Mini Skirt

Once the dud clothes were removed from my closet I was able to see my wardrobe gaps. I'm in desperate need of skirts, cotton tops for summer and easy to wear dresses; all 60s style of course.

With phase one coming to its completion, it time to start phase two! Sew and thrift for core items!!!

Haven't read the first post? Catch up by reading it here


No comments:

Post a Comment