March 29, 2013

Our 1-year Blogiversary!!--Inspirations & Thank You

I can't believe we totally forgot we started this blog last year on March 11th! We would like to thank all of our followers and those who have inspired us :)

Here are a few things that have inspired us this last blog-year:

IMG_4145
Cute Outfit Posts By Andi B. Goode


Photobucket
Solanah's Awesome Vintage Luggage


Harlow's Fab Photos

 
 
Evie's Vintage Repro Sewing

 
Those were just a handfull of inspirations from last year. Hopefully you stay on the ride with us as we blog away about all things vintage.
 
--Viola :)
 
*Don't forget that Google is getting rid of their RSS feed reader July 1st*


3 comments:

  1. Aw, so glad I could be an inspiration! Your blog has been an inspiration to me as well. I love checking in and seeing what cute outfits you have been putting together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest congrats on reaching this awesome blogging milestone! I always enjoy your great posts and can't wait to see what the second year (and beyond!) holds in store.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gals :) I'm glad you enjoy them. We appreciate your supportive comments!

    ReplyDelete